Advisen is the leading provider of data, media, and technology solutions for the commercial property and casualty insurance market. Advisen’s proprietary data sets and applications focus on large, specialty risks. Through Web Connectivity Ltd., Advisen provides messaging services, business consulting, and technical solutions to streamline and automate insurance transactions. Advisen connects a community of more than 200,000 professionals through daily newsletters, conferences, and webinars. The company was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in New York City, with offices in the US and the UK.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating and executing digital assets for website, emails, digital marketing, and social platforms, as well as some print assets. This person should also have visual UX design experience for client facing applications. This role reports to the VP of Marketing but works closely with the sales, events, and product teams.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain email templates and sales collateral
- Create infographics.
- Design visuals for product UX in client facing applications
- Design event brochures, whitepapers, signage, and other customer facing resources
- Maintain all brand standards
- Design web graphics and banner ads
- Develop visuals for use in social media channels
- Deliver creative execution that is in line with our brand strategy on time, and on budget
- Work collaboratively with other team members to deliver high quality, accurate creative assets
- Manage production of multiple projects simultaneously
Requirements, Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience
- High proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign as well as PowerPoint and Dreamweaver
- Comfortable in Wordpress and a general understanding of web development toolsets (HTML, CSS, XML, etc.)
- Familiarity in responsive design
- Working knowledge of email marketing visuals and templates. Experience in Hubspot is a plus.
- Proven examples of your creative in successful campaigns and projects
- Strong typographic and design skills
- Familiarity with mobile and digital development workflows, wireframing, etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas and strategy behind design concepts at a high level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree required preferably in design
Please note that Advisen uses E-verify to confirm legal I-9 work status in the US.
All applications must include a resume, portfolio link and salary requirements sent to: email@example.com